CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bowen always gives positive result?

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

More
Angielynn Views: 1,812
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 52,448

Re: Bowen always gives positive result?

I would say a couple of things. From what I've read, we do have an epidemic. Consider that this bacteria can be transmitted by any blood sucking bug like a mosquito. All that bug has to do is penetrate an animal carrying the bacteria and then eat from a human.

Secondly, I believe that the folks tested had lyme symptoms to begin with.

Third, It seems that the test results were independantly verified by two outside labs, from what I've read.

Fourth, my infectious disease doc is so ultra conservative and so not into anything alternative. He would not give me the Igenex test because he didn't trust it. When Bowen came out he suggested it to me. He feels it's a good test. When I told him that some folks question it's validity, he scoffed and said he felt it is a reliable test.

Fifth, It seems to me that they are actually looking at the bugs themselves from the blood. I may not be understanding this properly, but it appears to me that they are actually seeing evidence of the actually bugs, not just seeing our immune systems reaction to the bugs in the form of antibodies. So that seems prettly reliable to me.

Hope this helps! So glad you liked the site. We will be adding lyme info hopefully shortly.

Blessings
Angie
http://www.successfulhealing.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)