CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 10...

msgus02 Views: 909
Published: 17 years ago

Day 10...

Yes, it's finally day 10! I'm planning to stop the cleanse today even though my tongue still hasn't completely turned pink.

My husband stopped fasting today and is probably chugging down some OJ as I type this. We hit the gym this morning and are feeling great! He's lost 15 lbs. - I've lost just about 10. I truly do feel so much better and am very excited to begin eating healthier! I can't say that I will go completely to raw foods, but will definitely begin keeping track of what I eat and making sure it's 99.9% good for me!:)

I can honestly say that I'm going to miss the cleanse a little, but I've got committments over the weekend that require eating. I'm sure I'll be up for another cleanse before the holidays roll around, though. I plan to do a Liver Flush as well sometime in the very near future.

Good luck to those of you on your first few days! Stick with it...it's definitely worth at least 10 days of your life! :)

-kar:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)