CureZone   Log On   Join
Contra-indications help neeeded (for 5-day cleanse)

Cerph Views: 3,430
Published: 17 years ago

Contra-indications help neeeded (for 5-day cleanse)

A friend of mine has invited me to join him in doing a 5-day liver cleanse using Dr. Schulze 's medicines and procedures. He's in the health care profession, and recommended my going on this forum and posing this question.

I have Hepatitis C. I plan to have a biopsy done soon (viral load is over 4 million!). My liver enzymes are under control, due to a fairly stringent diet and lifestyle.

Also, I have a mild form of Hemophilia (my blood doesn't clot normally). As a result, I am presently taking a prescription called "Stimate", a brand name for Desmopressin Acetate. It is a nasal inhaler that I take one shot in each nostril every three days (this normalizes the amount of "Factor 8" in my blood system).

My friend recommended asking you what the contra-indications are using the recipe in Dr. Schulze 's 5-day Liver Cleanse for Desmopressin Acetate.

Is there anyone here that can help me? If not, can you re-direct me to someone who can?

Thanks,

Cerph

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.359 sec, (1)