CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Magnesium sulphate DOSEN'T WORK! Enlighten me!

pinkcat Views: 6,211
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 522,341

Re: Magnesium sulphate DOSEN'T WORK! Enlighten me!

4 tablespoon Epsom Salts = ( MgSO4 + 7H2O) One tablespoon = 15 grams

( Epsom Salts = Magnesium Sulphate = EPSOMITE = Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate)

Dariush, the above is from the Hulda recipe. According to this Magnesium Sulphate and Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate are equal. (I don't get that, either).

Did your amount of Epsom Salt act as a strong laxative? The purpose of the ES (Epsom salt) is to open up your bile ducts AND purge your colon so none of the stones released from your liver/GB get a chance to be reabsorbed by your system.

I just read in another mailing list about someone who failed on her first flush attempt. I have no idea why this happens if you take the correct amount of everything.

What I did for mine, though, is drink lots of apple juice 4 days prior (2 qts. a day) and took Chancra Piedra, according to directions on the bottle. I also did enemas all that week and finished up with a colonic the morning of the night I drank the olive oil/lemon potion.

Interestingly, I didn't experience loose bowels. But I didn't take ES. I used Magnesium Citrate (10 oz bottle in the morning after the potion). Page 48 of this mailing list has my First Flush Diary on it.

Note: I had "concrete bowels" until my first liver flush. Now I'm going to the bathroom almost like a healthy person should.

Perhaps your large intestine needs more persuasion to "give it up". I know mine did, that's why I went through the enema/colonic process.

Hope this helps.

Pinkcat

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)