CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: skeptical -- YAWN! :-) r/o/p

Views: 6,668
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 522,216

Re: skeptical -- YAWN! :-) r/o/p

once again all u do is regergitate the same praises over a flush but refuse to seriuosly address any of the very valid and logical questions i have presented...almost to the point of cultism...i just cant understand why anyone would embark on potentially dangerous and unpredictible process without questioning what is actually happening in the process and just taking peoples word for it, i even see people having thier children do this, i cant understand that.
It's your body do what you wish but i am fully within my rights as a thinking feeling human to pose such questions before i spend money on pre-flush protocol and liver enzymes and pancreas enzymes and commit myself to a possible 20 or more flush regimen.
I have very logical, sensible, and not at all paranoid questions that i really find it hard to believe havent entered the minds of anyone else doing these flushes.
You tell me do one and see, well im sorry but unless i know before hand that they are pre-formed embedded liver stones than im not gonna spend that kind of money i dont have to do this and risk possible pain and possible need to do multiple flushes to get rid of discomfort and aftermath symptoms...not to mention if i did do this and was one of the few who had to be hospitalized my insurance wouldnt cover it because it would qualify as self inflicted

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)