CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: NATURAL parasite killers?? (Foods n' stuff)

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
hopinso Views: 2,045
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 522,115

Re: NATURAL parasite killers?? (Foods n' stuff)

Some other foods that are supposed to have antiparasitical properties include cayenne pepper, brown rice, carrots, grapefruit, and "greens". The main foods to avoid are sweet fruits and veggies, yeasts and refined carbs. These are things that feed the critters.
Here is a recipe I made up recently to satisfy my sweet tooth while doing a Paragone cleanse. I call it "Pina Colada Worm Bombs"
Corsely grind 2 tablespoons of raw pumpkin seeds and 2 tablespoons of unsweetened coconut. Add 1 or 2 teaspoons of unsweetened pineapple juice concentrate and mix. Add about 2 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil to this and mix well. Form into small balls and eat instead of candy or cookies. This really tastes good. Its very healthy, but is also high in calories. It makes a great treat when on a parasite cleanse.
I also make a dish Wrenn named "Worm Squirm Casserole" the recipe is somewhere on the parasite forum.
BTW-You can get some comfort by just using a heating pad in the liver area, but be careful not to burn yourself. A castor oil pack with a heating pad on top is awesome. I am flushing tonight, I already have my castor oil pad out and the heating pad on the bed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)