CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: glcyospam Attn: mannanmreath

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
alpdesigns Views: 6,867
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 5,025

Re: glcyospam Attn: mannanmreath

I don't sell M****tech, but I use it. I have secondary progressive MS and have been in a wheelchair for over a year. I couldn't even stand up without help. Since taking A*****ose, My symptoms are going away and I'm able to stand and walk 100 feet at a time with a walker. My candida is gone. I'm in physical therapy, getting stronger every day. I also changed my diet to raw/living food and eliminated animal products and grains. My lesions are inactive and no new ones have formed.

Those of you who are against these products are the losers here. The government even says produce is grown in nutrient deficient soil and harvested green. Where do you think the nutrients are going to come from? They're coming from glyconutrients. I guess Linus Pauling jumped through these same types of hoops trying to convince people that vitamin C in large doses can help with the common cold. Evidently it caught on because billions of dollars are spent on vitamins. I can't believe so many of you have a hatred for a company that has done so much good! If you don't know what you're talking about, stop talking! Don't use these products, but don't discourage other people because of your lack of personal experience. I hope that someday you will open your minds and accept glyconutrients. Those of us who have are already getting healthier.

Allison

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)