CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Looking for support - shelleycat or Spirit; anyone!!

shelleycat Views: 884
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 521,533

Re: Looking for support - shelleycat or Spirit; anyone!!

Hiya LB/Gallgirl! :)

First thing to do is to rule out stuck stone causing the pain. Best ways I know of is:

1. take two tablespoons of Gold Coin Grass from www.sensiblehealth.com
2. Drink a glass of Epsom Salts .

If the pain abates, then a stuck stone or inflammed bile duct is the cause of the discomfort. Best thing to do in that case would be to flush.

My intuition tho, is telling me that while stones are there, it's mostly just a case of congestion, a group of stones and sludge finally de-clumping and messing things up temporarily - especially circulation.

Best thing for that is to take fats out of the liver ASAP. Dr. Cabot's mix is good for detoxing but not so great for fats if I remember the ingredients right.

To do this...

Make your veggie juice a mixture of Carrot and Apple and Beet. Avoid or at least limit all tropical/citrus juices.

Take Bupleurum (PLanetary Formula's Bupleurum Liver Cleanse is good and cheap, Chinese Bitters from sensiblehealth is more expensive but effective)

Take Lecithin

Add to the benefits of the acupuncture with Castor Oil packs, or some other kind of moist heat, to increase circulation. Massage the area too, reaching under the ribs and pressing down.

At the end of the day, take some flax seed oil on an empty stomach.

And in case the pain is actually the small intestine, take some fiber shakes like our good ol' P&B shakes intensely for aweek. You may have a stone stuck in your intestines rather than bile ducts, it may be festering there ouch.

Hope that helps! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)