CureZone   Log On   Join
Looking for support - shelleycat or Spirit; anyone!!

gallgirl Views: 841
Published: 18 years ago

Looking for support - shelleycat or Spirit; anyone!!

I have now done seven flushes since October when I started reading this forum. I have eliminated dairy and red meat from my diet and have started drinking fresh veggie juice pretty much daily, eating good fats like olive oil, eating more veggies and fruits and trying not to overeat in general. I've begun doing yoga and walking more, and I get acupuncture treatment weekly to support the gb and liver. I am taking liver herbs (Sandra Cabot's Livatone).

The flushes have been productive; the last flush there were no formed stones, only sandy looking sludge. I started to think that this looked like progress.

For about a month, I've had what feels like a muscle tenseness in the gallbladder area (as opposed to sharp attack like pain). It kind of spasms when I bend forward. Following my last (seventh) flush with the sludge, I had a continual dull pain in the gb area. It went away after I had acupuncture and I felt good again (throughout this flushing journey, I have been feeling progressively better - more energy), however some kind of pain or tenseness keeps coming back after a while.

I have known about my Gallstones for 10 years before I actually noticed symptoms and then was told by my doctor to get surgery. I guess I can't expect 10 years of abuse to be wiped out by months of flushing, but I keep wondering why the dull pain and tenseness keeps returning. I figured that even if I ever do get surgery, then I would still have to change my eating habits and lifestyle, so I am changing them in the hope that I will not have to undergo surgery. I can see by reading in this forum that the flushing is an ongoing tool to improve my health, but I find myself from time to time losing faith.

I wrote once with a similar concern and was helped greatly by the advice of shelleycat and Spirit. So if either of you, or anyone else sees this, I'd love some words of wisdom and encouragement.

Thank you,

LB (aka gallgirl hopefully to be gall-less girl one day!)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)