CureZone   Log On   Join
Will a flushed liver begin producing the right digestive enzymes again?

shareyourgood Views: 1,240
Published: 15 years ago

Will a flushed liver begin producing the right digestive enzymes again?

Thanks for your messages, everyone. This is my first posting. I have a few questions, and I would be so grateful for someone to point me in the right direction.

I am about to begin a Master Cleanse combined with a parasite cleanse tomorrow, and plan to stay on it for 8 days, and then do a liver cleanse. (Is there any reason not to do a liver cleanse directly after the bowel cleanse?)

This will be my second Bowel Cleanse and first liver cleanse. My first Master Cleanse was rather unremarkable. I had only one headache (although it was like nothing I've ever experienced before - my first migraine) and I never once felt hungry. Deprived! - but not hungry. (And if it's possible to impress someone with one's colon, I impressed the lady who did my colonic at the end of the ten days!) :)

I've read quite a few postings on here, and plan to keep doing the Liver Cleanses every two weeks until I stop getting stones!

I am doing the liver cleanse because I have an iron deficiency, which is ridiculous because I am otherwise so healthy. I have also developed food intolerances in the past year, and get terrible gas when I eat dairy and wheat.

It seems that most people develop intolerances to the foods they eat most often. Are the intolerances due to not producing the correct producing enzymes... or does the liver get "tired" for some reason of constantly digesting the same foods?

Could I expect a cleansed liver to begin producing the right digestive enzymes again?

I read on one website that our bodies become unable to produce the correct digestive enzymes as we get older, but I am remaining hopeful, as I know that site was just trying to sell their product.

Thanks so much for your help!
Sincerely,
ShareYourGood

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)