CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Don't do it!!

garcia Views: 3,323
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 520,034

Re: Don't do it!!

Hopsino, are you for real??
You are being incredibly sweet and making me feel very guilty. Thanks very much to you and the rest who answered my post and convinced me that the stones were not fake. Apparently this experiment has been done before - as seen in the above posts. There is even a link to one with pictures on this site.

I am incredibly humbled by everyone's response, and especially yours hopsino. Please feel free not to do the experiment - at least not for my sake. If you would like to do it for yourself then that is a different matter.

When I was asking for a volunteer I didn't want anyone to go out of their way - I was just looking for someone who was flushing anyway. In any case my mind is at rest now thanks to your post and those before it.

BTW where are the Ozarks?

We had snow here in London a week ago today - then today we got the first day of Spring - flowers blooming, warm air, sunshine ... it feels good to be alive.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.375 sec, (1)