CureZone   Log On   Join
"Fake stones" experiment - Beet Juice results

joanne Views: 4,306
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 520,018

"Fake stones" experiment - Beet Juice results

Garcia, there is always going to be an ongoing debate about this because, like you, not everyone reads every single post here. This experiment has been done several times already, and I believe there are even some images here in the gallery from someone who did it with beets. I did it myself a few months ago, using boiled beet juice. The stones were green, as usual. The liquid that came out of me was deep, bright pink, colored by the beets, but the stones were completely green.

My first 2 flushes produced no stones...if the stones were composed of OO (Olive-Oil) and GFJ, they would have come out during my first two flushes. But they did not. I have also done various flushes after that which produced no stones at all, only a handful, and in the thousands, all on the exact same amt of OO (Olive-Oil) and GFJ. How is this possible if the stones are manufactured from the same amt OO (Olive-Oil) and GFJ? (just a rhetorical question, not directed towards you) If the stones were made from OO and GFJ, all of us here would have pretty much the exact same results every time we flushed. But we don't.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)