CureZone   Log On   Join
PLEASE HELP !!!!! I AM NEW !! PLEASE!

Serge Views: 1,497
Published: 18 years ago

PLEASE HELP !!!!! I AM NEW !! PLEASE!

Hello , my NAme is Sergei . But Please ! I am begging you don't decide not to help me only because I am Russian . I never supported Iraq.

So It Happend 5 or something years ago ,then I got bitten by a tick.
I did't Know Anything about lyme disease and I did't have any simptoms of Siberian viral encefalitis.So I didn't go to the doctor.
And All the symptoms appeard only In 1 year . I got had aches , Chronic Fatige , Absanse of thought . I was experiencing all this
while studing at school, participating by the way in Biological Contest and all . So I changed I couldn't do thing but I still had to do stuff. I entered medicaL Academy .
When I was on the second course I got A very strang Inflamation I my mouth . I thought It was cancer. It wasn't .
But It still was very scary .Because the inflamation went down under my lower jaw and on it . It's been almost 3 years but I still have firm and sametimes painful knobs(cones) on my jaw.
Of cours doctors say I don't have anything . It it probably X-ray negative.
One year later I was so bad that I used anabilic steroids to boost my body . It worsened my health totally.
One more year later ,I took an year off at my Academy -I just can't keep studying . I have got a some learning disabilities because of my malady. Chronic fatigue does most off it .
SO PLEASE ANYBODY WHO CAN HELP ME!!!!! I don't know Who much longer I can handle this .
Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)