CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What you wish you knew before your first flush ...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
flowerchild59 Views: 1,050
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 519,566

Re: What you wish you knew before your first flush ...

I mix the ES with just enough water to do an ES shot, then cbase it with water with a little lemon juice in it, ala like doing a shooter with tequila. You can suck on a lemon for effect too!!!
OR I mix the tbs of ES with about 1/2 cup of water/small amount of juice mixture, stir very well. Use a straw to suck up the crytstals off of the bottom first and the rest goes down easy.
I much, much prefer the grapefruit over the lemon but a mix of both is nice.
Brush your teeth before you go to bed. Chewing on gum or a piece of crystalized ginger or real ginger is nice too and helps nausea (which I never have had any).
You have a better flush if you eat virtually no fat during the day, but I have had flushes where I passed some stones when I ingested protein food or a little fat during the day.
I would plan on doing several flushes according to the hulda recipe then you can experiement. But some people do this, don't do that and have a poor flush and won';t do another because their flush flopped and they didn't even follow the recipe to start with.
Coat your bottom with vaseline, shea butter or the such the morning you drink doses number 3 and 4. If you pass bile that stings, it is from the liver getting rid of old toxic bile and that burns as it comes out.
Good luck to you.
Cheryl

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)