CureZone   Log On   Join
Feeling bad since flush #22

koko Views: 1,124
Published: 17 years ago

Feeling bad since flush #22

I have been flushing since June, 2003 when I was diagnosed with a single 2.1 cm gallstone. I had been doing steadily better and increasing the time between flushes until the last week or so. I feel like something is stuck just below my ribs in the center. Stools are normal brown color and eye color hasn't changed so not a complete blockage if that's what's going on. I'm not in terrible pain, but it's bad enough. I've taken Epsom Salts a couple times to relieve the pain, but don't want to do this very often. I've flushed twice hoping whatever's stuck (if anything) will dislodge. I should mention that I've had very few stones released recently. #16 was the last one with any substantial number of stones. Friday's flush yielded one waxy stone yellow in color and several pieces of a rubbery substance. I have no idea what that is.

I've ordered gold coin grass and coptis (I think), but they haven't arrived yet. I had good luck with gcg before. I am taking lecithin, malic acid, beet root, and a liver cleanse mixture from Planetary somthing. Sorry - the bottle is at home.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)