CureZone   Log On   Join
He finally took the plunge!! Stones released!!

mazie Views: 1,435
Published: 19 years ago

He finally took the plunge!! Stones released!!

Hello everyone,
Hubby finally took his first cleanse last night. In fact, one week sooner than planned. As all of you know who have read my past posts, this has been a TREMENDOUS step for him! He used safflower oil, which is a big improvement in taste over OO. Since he was insistent on not taking any ES, he planned on taking prune juice the next a.m. as stonehedge has done with success.) He had been taking psyllium drinks, so he took another one of those, had a hot bath for one hour, watched a video, took the brew at 9:00, went to bed, laid on his right side for 30 min, and kept a hot water bottle on him during the night.

Next morning he got up before me and couldn't get the prune juice bottle open to take a drink because of his fractured thumb cast! He said he sat around for awhile, drank some warm water, and then decided to go off to tend to some errands, since nothing was happening with his bowels. Well, when he came back at 9:15 a.m. he went straight to the bathroom, emptied into the collander and EUREKA!!! A whole container full of gobs of bits and pieces, chaff and at least a half a dozen pea-sized bright green stones were released! Since he's been taking Gold Coin Grass for at least 6 weeks, a few stuff resembled big and flattened stones (about l inch). He thought they were just "manure" but it was not the consistency of manure. He was pretty calm about the whole thing and didn't want to "dig around in it too much" (LOL!), so he didn't count everything. But from what I witnessed, it definitely resembled what I've gotten out--except for the bright green stones.

So I'm floating on cloud nine this morning!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

1.547 sec, (1)