CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doctor says gallbladder turning to mush

Views: 4,764
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 518,070

Re: Doctor says gallbladder turning to mush

The gallbladder should not be removed under any circumstances! The stones are not produced there! I have countless times mentioned RESIUM, a spanish tonic of wild BITTER herbs. It acts as a dissolvet of all kinds of stones, during attack or severe pain the intake should be instant and at least double of the suggested amount. We need all parts of our digestive system. After the pains has stopped/or when stones have been passed a time of rest should be important and then a process of FLUSH should be instigated. I experienced the same ordeal with pancreatic inflammation after an attack, I refused to have my gallbladder removed and did extensive reseacrh on the matter and found that bitters are necessary as a daily stimulant of the prodcution of bile and gall. After having started on the Resium three years ago, I have not had any attacks, today I do not take it daily, maybe twice a week 30 ml at a time. There is a small gland under the gallbladder than can be massaged from time to time to activate the weakened gallbladder. The attacks are an indicator of the weakness. FLUSH, actually they should be called LIVERSTONES. Please endure the pressure from the doctors for your future! A-M

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.301 sec, (1)