CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rod

alkalizingkatie Views: 1,454
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 516,006

Re: Rod

Usually Shelly has great answers so definitely follow her suggestions as Im not as knowledgable as her. However, I will tell you how I got off laxative use for 3 years and hopefully you can gain some relief from one of them.

In Feb I did an Oxypowder cleanse with a parasite cleanse. I HIGHLY recommend Oxypowder to anyone constipated as a first step in addition to diet changes. It will clean out mucous in mostly your small intestines. colonics do not get to your small intestines. I also stayed on Oxypowder for a month daily despite the recommendations of a week daily and every other day maintanance. It is not habbit forming.

Then I would alternate enemas (coffee) and Dr Christophers LB formula. It does have cascara but it is still a step better than my 3 years on senna.

Now I take triphala and have done quite well for the past few months. Im still not totally regular like I want but I have made huge improvements with these steps.

As for diet it sounds like you are on target. What body type are you? I am vata so I cook more often now since that is recommended for vatas. You might want ot see what Andreas suggests for you as well. He helped me alot. Once I found I was vata and followed those instructions I was on my way.
Oh and digestive enzymes dont seem to help me at all. I have poor absorbtion. And kefir REALLY messed me up!!

Hope this helps!
katie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)