CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rod

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

More
rod Views: 1,913
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 516,005

Re: Rod

Hi katie,

I am doing Liver Flush every 2 weeks, whitin one week will be my 3rd flush, also taking stuff like chinese bitters, coptis, to make liver to produce more bile. After every Liver Flush I get a Colonic. For almost a year I took home made kefir but it really constipated me more, so I stopped it like 2 months ago, so know only take probiotics (perls, primal defence(sometimes)). Also I started doing enemas like 4 or 5 months ago and did them continuesly for like a month and now it is like every 2 or 3 days when things get very bad and I can not sleep well or get bad headache.
First thing in the morning, 2 glasses of 8z with hot water and 2 tbsp of freshly ground flaxseed, sometimes I add Sea Salt , at the very bigginig it helped me but not longer.
Also let me tell you that my cholesterol was very low 135 mg/dl on may/2004. Also my pancreatin and pepsin are low.
Also try to eat as healthy as posible, I mean no junk food at all, and eating gluten free almost and very low on sweets. Also eating vegetables and few starchs mostly rice, and at least 2 per week mung beans or azuki beans.
Also I took Triphala which also helped me at the beginning but not any more.
I take enzymes with my meals, EFA, and sometimes B complex, although I check my other minerals and they are fine.

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks

Rod

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.594 sec, (1)