CureZone   Log On   Join
Hashimoto's thyroiditis? Sjogren's?

secondwind Views: 6,685
Published: 15 years ago

Hashimoto's thyroiditis? Sjogren's?

I wondered if anyone else out there has Celiac as well as Hashimotos thyroiditis and even Sjogren's Syndrome? I have been researching the connection between all these things and my symptoms, because I can't get my medical doctors to connect the dots!
I have symptoms of all these things: IBS 99% resolved by gluten-free diet, dry eyes, drusen,Hashimotos Thyroiditis, autoimmune type granulomas on chest xray, swelling of parotid and sub-lingual salivary glands since I was about 8 years old, anemia on and off, liver issues in pregnancy, gallbladder issues, floaters in my vision......

And NONE of my physicians have ever connected the dots or even listen long enough to see that these things could all be connected.
Frustrating.
So I am trying to figure it out myself. While geting as healthy as possible.
If anyone else is in this same type of autoimmune boat, I'd love to chat with you. I know I must not be the only one out there with these frustrations.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)