CureZone   Log On   Join
excessive bleeding?

thesickone Views: 1,717
Published: 16 years ago

excessive bleeding?

Hi,

i have been diagnosed with IBS.. and i experience only constipation, every once and a while i would get bright red blood streaks after wiping (which i attributed to hemmrhoids). but My last 3 bm's have been extremely painful and bloody, the 2nd of the 3 was terribly painful, i wiped at least 20 times with the toilet paper covered in red blood, very scary. The last one was the most painful, excrutiating almost. (It felt like something was blocking) follwed directly after was dark red, almost black blood, in the toilet and on the paper.. So i decided to go to emergency, also accompanied was fatigue, nasea, stomach and pelvic pain, sort of a sharp ache, and short sharp pains in and below the testicles, and lower right abdomen. (especially when coughing) So the md at the hospital did an exam and determined i had a fissure, perscribed sepositories, and pills for the constipation. I am still weary because of the pain and amount of dark red blood on the tp, does this sound like anything you people have experienced? or do you have experience with fissure, i trust the md but i am just worried because fissure symptoms are associated with small bright red blood streaks on tp. Could it be something more serious?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.656 sec, (1)