CureZone   Log On   Join
Sorry this is so long...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
kimber27 Views: 1,506
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 514,458

Sorry this is so long...

Hi PKA,

Unfortunately it took me almost a year to get straightened out but thats because I knew nothing of natural healing or good nutrition. I went to my regular MD & from there had a MRI & from there narcotic pain meds then to a surgeon and even stronger pain meds. I couldn't sit, stand or hardly ever find a comfortable position (one that didn't cause even more pain) sitting on the sofa was impossible. The pain was unbearable, as bad as I hate narcotics sometimes you have to have them. It just seems like trading off one problem while creating another with all the dizziness, and just feeling out of it from the pain meds, but I couldn't stand the pain.
I started reading (books on health and nutrition) and doing exercises, easy exercises the surgeon showed me how to do to strengthen my ab muscles. I got a dvd with yoga instructions and followed that. Then I started swimmming indoors in the mornings. I started to feel a lot better even tho I still had pain, it just wasn't as bad. Thats when I found the good chiropractor, one visit to him and the pain was gone. I occassionally have a little soreness in my lower back but nothing bad. I think it's just from babying my back so much in fear that I will injure it again. Thats only when I have to bend over and pick something up tho, I even can jump on the trampoline w/ my daughter now and I have no problems.
It was very life altering tho. When it all first happened I couldn't work and wound up quitting my job, I'm a photographer and picking props up and moving them around was just too much on my back. I know what it's like to feel not to be able to do every day things. Sweeping the floor was impossible at first, along with alot of other normal things. You will make it tho, if I can do it anyone can.
Your on the right path tho & hopefully it didn't take you a year to find it like it did me. And yes the doctors did recommend surgery, spinal fusion. I just refused and decided I would try everything else first. The MDs and surgeons did not support my alternative ways but that turned out to be a good thing for me, I set out to prove them wrong and I thank God I did.
Sorry that was so long. I just wanted to share w/ you what I did.
If I can answer any other questions I would be more than happy to help in any way I can.
I wish you all the best.
Kimber

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

6.359 sec, (2)