CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I had similar

PKA Views: 1,463
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 514,450

Re: I had similar

Hi Kimber:

Thanks so much for you reply, I really appreciate it. I am sorry to hear about your disc ruptures, although it seems like they changed your life. Thatís really great. My boyfriend had a herniated disc a while back and due to unfortunate circumstances with the medical system, he was diagnosed so late and had to get surgery done.

I do not want to get surgery done and am looking for natural remedies to heal me. I am going to start a cleanse tomorrow which is no meat, eggs, dairy, wheat, sugar, salt and just no junk. I am weary about going to a chiropractor and may try acupuncture and massage first. I am hoping these things will help my body as well as my mind.

Thanks again for your help, just actually hearing about someone elseís experience taking the natural route and being successful is of a big help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.657 sec, (1)