New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Masshole617 Views: 2,260
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 513,807

Re: Happy Day 7

Hey Lynne,

Eggs, orange juice..what's the difference?

I'm sure your body is going through a little transitionary "wait, solid food? What do I do with that?" phase. Getting used to a different energy source isn't easy for our friend the digestive system, but chances are you'll feel much better in the morning - after your internal systems have had a chance to sleep on this new form if input (for the third time, including the naps).

Sorry to hear about the back injury, I know that is a very unfun experience. Sounds like all is well presently though, thank heavens.

I hestitate to put this on the board for anyone else to see, but I've been known to end an Master-Cleanse with chocolate and french fries -don't get any ideas! I felt super bad after doing so, and nothing tasted very good anyway.

I'm resolved to go to 50, but today - at day 27 - I did contemplate an earlier end date. I've done 50 before, and can't let my past self outdo my present self. Heck no!

Hey, have a wonderful trip!

-Dana
(Incidentally, my mother is a therapist. Thank heavens she couldn't prescribe drugs, I'd've been on some bevy of psychotropic drugs for my naughty behavior!)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)