CureZone   Log On   Join
Hello :) (I'm new here)

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
agnor Views: 740
Published: 18 years ago

Hello :) (I'm new here)

I came across this site and forum and am glad to see how active it is. I'm on day four of my first master cleanse and thought I'd post instead of lurking. I'm sure I'll be coming back to read for support :)

Doing my best to stick with it. Urges for food are lessoning, but not gone. I also miss my morning cup of coffee big time.

I'm amazed at the part of myself that tries to talk the rest of me into quitting. Sometimes I think that there's no way I can make it ten days and about how much I want to quit, and other times it seems like it'll be no problem.

Food smells still get me (thank goodness I live alone). I could smell the ranch dressing on a coworker's salad from across the room today. *drool*

My only slight concern is that my only movements are when I do the salt water flush in the mornings. I figure my body knows what it's doing, but I suppose it doesn't hurt to mention it.

Anyways, hi :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)