CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: nightmare of being attacked

Fountain of Youth Views: 1,222
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 508,090

Re: nightmare of being attacked

I feel that this could be taken the wrong way, and you probably already know this, but I don't feel right about leaving it unsaid.

This is not in regards to your dream but to your fear of being attacked. I just want to make sure that you are not sending out a message of vulnerability when you are walking at night. Fear is helpful for avoiding harmful situations. I am hoping that when you find yourself walking to or from your car at night, or in any other situation that may cause you fear, that you look confident, and desicive. Predetors often select victims that look vulnerable. If you are letting your fear affect your presence, you could unwittingly be putting yourself at more risk.

I hope I didn't offend you by making such a statement, but I think it is an important message to convey. And, by no means am I saying that every person who has ever been attacked at random looked vulnerable.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)