CureZone   Log On   Join
Explain this dream for me please.

Views: 1,136
Published: 16 years ago

Explain this dream for me please.

I dreamed last night that I had moved into a huge apartment complex. I was sharing a bathroom with the guy next door (I'm a woman). I noticed that the door leading to the bathroom was broken and wouldn't lock or close all the way. I didn't think much of this until I saw who was living next door to me. A serial killer that I had heard about in the news (in waking life)! When I realized that, I tried to put my dresser in front of the bathroom door to keep him from coming in my apartment.
I went to the police station and reported him. A police officer walked with me to my apartment complex. As we were to get on the elevator, I was distracted and the officer went up to my apartment w/o me. When he came down, he explained that he had spoken with the killer. I told him that if anything happened to me, he'd know where to look, with that he left.
I proceeded to tell everyone in the apt. complex of my frustration that management would put me next to a serial killer. Later in the dream, the killer moved way down the end of the hall after he heard of my dissatisfaction. He never bothered me to my surprise. One day, I went knocking on his door. When he opened, I saw how huge and nice his apartment was. I showed him an article in the paper about "whores". He got really upset. I got the impression that these were the people he targeted.
Then I woke up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)