CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 1,581
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 507,588

Edited

Hi Tracey,

Good to hear you again. It sounds like this place you went to is nice and I wish I could see it, and go for a swim in the warm ocean. As you said in the the thread above about the Saggitarius moon it is good to experience nature often. I have not been in nature so much since i got this job.

I think you are right about this dream that the zombies didn't each represent big things but rather small things like individual ideas or thoughts. If I had to pick the dream I have the most often it'd be these zombie nightmares.

check out this one I copied down from last Jan, I really don't remember dreams so well after a few months, reading this is interesting to me cause I have no memory of this besides the colors purple and green

"Jan. 13
In a swarm of kids to see a film, a disturbig film, medicated to make it even more disturbing. Didn’t go in at first, but then did.... caught up, running from pale zombie children around an amusement park....the same ones it seems who had gone in to see this film..

Is your astrodreamadvisor email account still active? There is something personal I'd be interested to get some advice on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.313 sec, (1)