CureZone   Log On   Join
A weird one

Views: 934
Published: 16 years ago

A weird one

I dreamt I was in this "place" there were a lot of people rushing around, sort of like in a warehouse. There were people I knew, but I didnt really know them, I saw bodies walking, rushing, carrying things I did not know of. I never saw the faces. Everyone seemed to be wearing navy blue. First they were carrying these gutted cows. The cows were still alive. They were in agony, ready to die but were not dying. IT was so horrible! I looked and saw a cow with nothing left of it but its top half, head and neck normal, half opened eyes but disturblingly, its chest bones and nothing else. Then it was me engaging in carrying one of these half alive bodies. Forgot to mention it was like a cooler. It was cold and the ground was ice. I looked and saw myself drop the dead slaughtered half alive cow and saw blood on the ice. I was very disturbed and my heart was crushed.
Then the next I saw ( in a parking lot maybe )a very nice car. I knew it was my famlies car, i was in a way proud of it, it made me happy because it seemed to be new and big, but then I saw the color and my heart dropped, it was the wrong color, I didnt want it with that color, it was no good.
Then it started to move out of control, instead of me driving it, it was driving itself. I saw a teenage girl, who I didnt know, but it was like we did know each other but I dont remember, next to the drivers seat door, I told her without speaking to stop the car from going from side to side. She stopped the car without getting inside it. Then I thought why was I out of the car looking at it.....

??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.301 sec, (1)