CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 10 year old is dying of brain cancer - any help?

Views: 2,638
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 50,739

Re: 10 year old is dying of brain cancer - any help?

Hello,

I am so sorry to hear of your situation. The flax oil and cottage cheese does not have to be thick, or a large quantity to get at least four tablespoons into him( make sure you have a proper table spoon measure, if not two desert spoons is about the same as one table spoon)In case of confusion I do not mean a teaspoon, I am refering to the larger one.

Four tablespoons of flax oil can be mixed with as little as a quarter cup of cottage cheese, and then it can be watered down with champaign or plain white wine to get it into the blood faster and also improve circulation. This is not a large amount and it can be given at intervals, so as not to overload his body with more than it can handle. The oil itself with only a quarter cup of cheese would water it down a fair bit.

If you type in Joanna Budwig on your computer there will be a list of links. Go to one that includes details of the diet. This is a snippet that might help you. It is at the top of the list for rules of the diet. I think the boy you talk about sounds very ill.
The patient has no nourishment on day #1 other than 250 ml (8.5 oz) of Flax Oil with honey plus freshly squeezed fruit juices (no Sugar added!). In the case of a very ill person, champagne may be added on the first day in place of juice and is taken with the Flax Oil and honey. Champagne is easily absorbable and has a serious purpose here.

I hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)