CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: zombie decapitation nightmare

Views: 1,679
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 507,527

Re: zombie decapitation nightmare

Hi headcase,

I apologize, I should have been more clear. It was not my intention to indicate that you should buy that book, have a session, etc ... Regarding religion and spirituality, "whatever lights your fire" is my motto ... as long as something "LIGHTS" it ... as opposed to "extinguishing" it ... an idea, a conviction, a theme, a belief, anything ... that is what is important ...

The main point I wanted to make in my previous post was that Andreas was completely right when he said that you have to love yourself before anybody else can love you.
Some time ago, I felt sooo sorry for myself because it is sooo very hard for me to make real friends ... sniff ... And then it hit me: If I could chose anyone to be my friend, would I chose MYSELF? And I thought: No, I wouldn't ... Why, I guess because deep down I don't think I am good enough ... Sad, but true. I guess I have my work cut out for me ...
How do I think about myself, how do I see myself? Don't I even think I am worthy of my own friendship? Etc ... Well, you get the picture.
People can sense your emotions on an (usually) unconscious level ... and they respond to it ...
I AM THE ONE WHO HAS TO CHANGE, not those around me ...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

17.547 sec, (1)