CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 1,544
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 507,498

Edited

Hi ayehasherayah,
I don't know if it's right. Some of it sounds right. THe part about feeling like everyone els eis xerperincing life except me. That sounds like how I feel. I don't know if I believe in dream interpretation. Most of my dreams are totally random and chaotic.

I really really want to be someone better than who I am but I have noone. I have no friends. 0. And I just feel so depressed, like even if I do make myself better, accomplish my dreams, I will have noone to enjoy better times with. I am alone, for so long now, and it's terrible. I might make friends along the way, but if I do they'd only be friends who join up with people when they're doing better, like when people win the lottery and suddenly people surround them..it doesn't mean anything those kind of friends. anyway, thanks for the thoughtful response. I don't believe i am my mind but I do believe I am my consciousness. I'm not sure whether the consciousness is a part of a higher being or just an accident of nature, but I guess I'll find out when I die.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)