CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: zombie decapitation nightmare

Ayehasherayeh Views: 1,709
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 507,494

Re: zombie decapitation nightmare

Headcase I like your cleverness and ingenuity it shows even in your dreams!

I Am IN the woods at evening: I Am among among those who are experiencing life but I feel the sun is going down. (that which gives life)

Zombies are coming from trees: I Am like a zombie at sunset (death) not fully alive.

Easy to sever heads: My thinking (head)seems to lead to this dead feeling

They did not die that moment: when I stop thinking I go back to my head (way of thinking)

punting the heads (realizing that you are not your mind)

putting heads in bags (realizing your mind is not you) putting them in storage...

Not enough time (I am having problems detaching from my mind long enough to be free)

You are not your mind, your mind is just a faculty that impersonates you neither are you your body, the body is just a carrying case for the mind. You actually have the ability to encompass the full length and breadth of all that IS.

I would suggest a name change to reflect that what you wish to be.
I would suggest that you then BE, Act like, believe, exist as the person you wish to be with the thoughts that you wish to have. Then proceed to live your life as that person. Soon your opinion of others will change also and they will see you as what you wish to be because Now you ARE that person.

A

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.422 sec, (1)