CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 1,664
Published: 16 years ago

Edited

Another zombie nightmare this morning
There was this strange backstory involved. I can't remember enough of what happened to make it worth telling...but eventually I found myself out in the woods in the evening. There were zombies coming out of the trees, but they were the very slow kind. They were coming towards me from different directions, but I had a sithe, and a sturdy axe, and it was easy to throw a swing and sever their heads from their decaying necks when they got close enough. So I was doing just that. But the interesting thing was that they didn't die the moment they got decapitated. They had a window of opportunity that lasted I guess about a minute or two, after they were seperated from their head, to find their head, pick it up, put it back up where it belonged, and then they'd be just as they were, coming back at me again....

And this was the problem was that I was able to stop some of them from reattaching their heads..(punting these decapitated zombie heads like a football deep into the woods, wrapping some of them up in supermarket bags that the zombies had a lot of trouble untieing :D ), but I didn't really have enough time to do this properly for all of the zombies that kept coming at me, and they were starting to build up on me.

thoughts??...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)