Do Re
Mi
Then on to in
I and I
Do Re
U
:)

I'm hanging on tight
I trust that was viewed in the manner in which it was intended.
Ms. Ash has left the building.
hmmm. Janu means soul or life force
Did you know that your name is my name too?

Thank you for your views relating to ON
Had I the "between breaths" experience that you had (and perhaps I have) then I would be certain that past as well as present purple pillowcases and postal parcels, pink patterned pants, percussion playing and a passioned poetry pen is probable.

Eye only add that Aye AM INdeed Janaki and Janaki is INdeed Aye. Aye sometimes AM Aye and Sometimes AM J. SOmetimes J is as Aye and sometimes I AM as J. Now you can call me A or you can call me J and you can call me I... you can even call J. I or I J or I IN I IN any case I Am not this intellect this intellect is not mine. U Are however Mi and Mi is always perpetually even, U.

Eye have neither seen nor hath ear heard that which was attempted "by proxy" and was viewed IN the right image or form (the soul having been created an express image) The vast vestal virgins or "vox populi" are IN-deed ruminants with multi-chambered stomachs ruminating, chewing the cud until digestive fires ignite to consume the consumate and the consomme until that which descends- descends and that which ascends- ascends. Then it shall he said "Today/This day, truly shalt thou be with me in paradise" and It already is.

I perceive through eyes appearing to be not mine yet they are, that "whatever it is that is done" Is INdeed best done with a tongue that is bridled in one fashion and unbridled in another, not effacing or even as razor sharp as it may be IN utility as an INstrument of the mind of the man, the muse. To exist in an altogether lovely state, yes even On and In and eventually between, "breasts" U becoming Mi is really real in an un-veiling fashion.

U R-plausibly partaking a penultimate purple medium? not implausable right? I Am too. Pretty teenager, stripedsocks purplepillowcase smellsgood ON Mi. I agree, hop off the stinky bus, no need to discuss much, U found the key to set yourself free (rhymes with or even may become a state of... samadhi) #4 is the special of the day served with fresh whipped cream and a cherry on top as if it is from the vegan lesbian cafe.

Piercing galore find alchemical ore, Aye adore Mi Amour, turn on side metaphorical ride, tongue Now INside, pen is guide, screw in here, no on the floor, sleep in there, out the door, bhajan chants, Ant's in pants, My what lovely jade plants!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (2)