CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pens, The Jinn and The Souls

Views: 2,348
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 507,405

Re: Pens, The Jinn and The Souls

Your comments are very interesting.

Yes I do mean another dimension(s) totally unknown to man and what we may know does not scratch the surface....

Jinn are very fast and very strong, able to travel at the speed of light +/- able to change forms,able to appear before us and listen to us think, not just speak but able to get in our subconscious without us even hearing anything on the outside, but us thinking something that seems as though it came from within, like a thought out of the blue- sometimes these thoughts are delivered or whispered from the Jinn. They have many jobs, many forms, and intermingle with human and animal life a great degree.

I dont know much about where the soul travels, but have a limited knowledge, as these things are way beyond my scope and in another dimension, the Heavens? I dont know. I believe it is the Divine who actually "takes" all souls. Where? This is the world of the UnSeen, I believe. There is more knowledge on these subjects but I havent studied them.

I also believe this life is an illusion-time time time it goes on but we grasp at every second, every second our soul wants more time, we dont realize this, but if the person is aware spiritually of his/her being and the sacredness of life we truly realize we are not in control. So I believe the soul is not in control of itself fully.

No one has to agree, its a system of thought, everyone has their own paths, ways, avenues, and they all can be blessed and rewarding. This earth is nothing less than magic by the great magician ( I mean this in a most excellent way ), yet we are trained to take it for granted like clock work, every day the sun will rise, everyday the moon will have its phase, 7 days a week 24 hours in a day blah blah blah- well its so not to be taken for granted, and it is measured by the great Divine Presence, but it is a miracle and not guaranteed.

Sorry, a few people have recently died in my life, and there is something to be said about the afterlife....

Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (2)