CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pen is My Tee IN deed!

janaki Views: 2,299
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 507,402

Re: Pen is My Tee IN deed!

Hi,

Don't mind "disturbing" my thoughts it's nice to "stir things up" once in a while to get new energies flowing and to jumpstart things that may be stagnant.

What do I think of soul travel? I think that our soul chooses to place it's awareness of experience "here" where we are now. I also feel that our soul can exist in a multitude of other arenas where we simultaneously have experience but just do not have awareness of. When we sleep we go into the state where we release conscious sensory ties and can immediately recognize other experiences and may have recall of one or two when we awake.

The Jinn are very powerful are they not? is that their job to carry information from soul to soul?

Messages from the unknown world do you mean like another dimension or parallel experience? Andreas says that some are merging many parallel experiences into one experience and I know he told A that his visions and some dreams that he has are the connecting of many parallel and even past/future life stuff.

I was reading Osho recently and the Zen Budhists say that one who is fully awakened/realized does not dream. All the parallel/past/future becomes merged into one actualized consciousness.

The poetry is INpired and is written from the perspective of someone else who sees through my eyes.

Thank you for your comments

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.094 sec, (1)