CureZone   Log On   Join
AAAA do re mi...on to in

Ayehasherayeh Views: 2,704
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 507,390

AAAA do re mi...on to in

Janu Sirsasana,

Did you know that Janu means "the soul"?

Ok...hang on tight!

Now that triplekisinthehouse, I AM able to speak and see (I see U) clearly the three states. My views on:

ON:

Had I the "betwixt breasts" experience that U have had in ON (and perhaps I have) then I would be certain, as U are that pink piercing poetry is possible. Ayehasherayeh is IN-deed Janaki and Janaki is IN-deed Ayehasherayeh. Sometimes Ayehasherayeh is Ayehasherayeh and sometimes not. I AM U. U BE MI. I AM not certain that Proxy has 'given' the right view or succeeded in im-parting that which is truth or beyond illusion. The vox-populi have ears and noses and IN-deed hooves as well. Gentle beasts chewing on the grasses of a proper yogic diet. Biding time until the veil of Maya is lifted.

"Whatever it is that is done" is IN-deed best done with a less-than-sharp tongue. To exist ON/IN between breaths, U become MI. This seems real.

On the new journey EYE will partake however im-plausibly of a new penultimate purple medium. Pretty. Teenager. Stripedsocks. Purplepillowcase. Smellgood. ONe A bus smell bad. ONe J bus look bad. #4 becomes quite important, does it not?

Piercing for ore in the rich MEYE'AN soil. Long fingers long to dig the foundation which has always been.

DO RE MI
ON TO IN

Ashera

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)