CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Knower is ON Mi

janaki Views: 2,312
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 507,391

Re: The Knower is ON Mi

Marj, I first read your response last night before bed and it simply stated that the post on the Knower being ON me made your head hurt. I see you have edited since then and added on quite a bit to elucidate? illuminate? perhaps for me to ruminate?
The post concerning The Knower being IN Mi had not even been posted yet which if you read that will tell about LOVE that you say is missing.

The topic we broach gets less liminal over time so it should become clear for all eyes who see.

You state you have missed something. 3ks brings to your mind a circle of idiots. If you read the previous post, 3k's were stated to be Knowledge Knower and the known.

Those who have love for self need no agent, no mediator or proxy. This is all contained within the posts and I would just be repeating to restate.

As for emotions they are senses indeed that we all partake of. There is an unseen sense a direct inner connection that is talked about too.

Blessings
Aye-J

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)