CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 3ks...

janaki Views: 2,311
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 507,395

Re: 3ks...

J-Ashera

My response below "the knower is IN Mi" deals a bit with that INner love of ONeself. I have covered ON and IN and before I touch Mi I will takje a brief INterlude to talk about love INner love that is.

Between breaths:

riodINid butterflies have a reputation for being the least understood because of their extreme variety of color, form and behaviour. Some riodINids are attracted to rich minerals in the soil and will walk around in a sunny patch in the middle of a forest to show off their bright coloration. Other riodINid butterflies are much more secretive and choose to hide on the underside of leaves with only their antennae sticking out. This brings on the "Existence betwixt breasts" where the Piercing for Are occurs.

The butterfly is representing the outerworld or that which is constantly moving that which is not real but illusion. This includes 99% of peoples concepts of love. The butterfly however has consciousness which is real and looks INward to that which is eternal. The space between the two eyes of the butterfly is where the ONe eye is opened and the Piercing for Are can begin to occur. We then see that ONe is not to look outside for love or what is real but INstead to look INside at the INner self where love springs forth as a fountaIN. Not to get fixed on external things or falsely loving someone else or judgements about what is good or what is bad, these judgements keep us trapped in our illusions and we truly cannot love another without knowing true love INside self. When not trapped IN illusion we are awake and no longer sleep. Here the knowledge of what actually is a dream is clearly seen. So until then the knowledge must be imparted through proxy and is only an Image of that knowledge which is known by
I Am
Mi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)