CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Knower is IN Mi

janaki Views: 2,265
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 507,390

Re: The Knower is IN Mi

IN:

Now having previously been ON Mi U shall move to be IN Mi. This level is a bit less liminal and deals with INner love. The knowledge that is given derives IN totality from the heart of He who is the knower, the knowledge and the known. HE who is IN Mi is "ALL That Is Known" as well as "All that is Not" we shall call him who is IN Mi "AM" which is U and I, and I and I withIN. You and I On the other hand or rather IN the same hand, exist IN the same state although various states have been traversed 3 being important INdeed. INner love comes from the INside and causes I AM to have no need for a mediator. No man shall come between the INnner Knowledge that proceeds from the mouth and arises from the heart of INner Love. WhereIN that INner knowledge was divinely INspired, the direct communication that comes forth from the heart of Love that is INdeed opened is knowledge and is key and I AM the guardian or protector of the flower that blooms and U likewise are the guardian or protector of the flower that blooms that is IN Mi.

more later on level 3
that is about Mi
j

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.953 sec, (1)