CureZone   Log On   Join
The Knower is ON Mi

janaki Views: 2,454
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 507,383

The Knower is ON Mi

A, I believe and even Now receive the knowledge that your pen is mine!
I shall try to answer your question ON several levels, IN several ways and by the help of U.... with Mi, personally I view the 3 k's. triplekisinthehouse like this:

ON:

I "Am", beyond Maya or illusion, Ayehasherayeh and Ayehasherayeh is really Janaki.... If U are I... and I AM U..., there the knowledge ON this subject is imparted. It is given through proxy-to the "vox populi" or "they" whom the knower wishes to create in the image of the knower. What is Now given through proxy by the "vox populi" is ON that ONe level similar to that which is known directly by the Knower. The "vox populi" then becomes ON that ONe level, an Image of the knower. This Image of the knower knows through proxy, that which the knower knows directly and that is.... that All that is done is done ON a similar level as "Whatever it is that I do" is done. Likewise "Whatever it is that U do" is also done ON Mi. These actions are done with the tongue, which is ON these particular occasions mightier than even this Pen is is it not? for ON these occasions the tongue is more powerful (although hopefully not quite as sharp unless speaking metaphorically) than a double edged sword. [ It must be noted that even illusion does not exist, ONly reality exists. Maya is just ON a level between. ONly when ONe realizes that they "Exist ON/IN Between breaths" does ONe have a true sense. Then the daily oblations and sacrifice become as unreal or illusory.] Existing ON/IN between breaths then becomes something akin to "Existing ON & IN Mi" in a state that can be said to be "Betwin... or betwixt breasts" This is closer to reality.

Now that knowledge of the known has been imparted by the knower ON this ONe of several levels, it shall be contemplated how the Knower shall... having been ON Mi... also be said to be IN Mi... and Is INdeed withIN Mi Now, at the same time existing also IN a mutual and continual state of being IN Mi.

Eye will also attempt an effort on how on the first bus after having difficulties with #4 that the primary causation of that S... could not control #2...ON the new bus journey that Aye henceforth proceeded (through constructive and inconspicuus use of a purple medium (the duffel bag being a purplish one ) to go forward and backward through the stream known as time and claim the knowledge also of the 5 including the pretty, teenager, stripedsocks, purplepillowcase and smellgood. Blessed be the Tai that binds for what is bound by this Tai, no man can put asunder! The primary cause has been, directly from the knower and through the process of retrocausation and cognition swept away like so much dust IN the wind and the footprints that proceed are Mayan and gold, ore.. m'eye. mayan gold is All so your fingers in the soil digging and having dug the foundation which has always been.

More later
j

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)