CureZone   Log On   Join
Your pen is mine?

janaki Views: 2,393
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 507,376

Your pen is mine?

A.

I have wondered and wondered whether to post this regarding your pen is mighty dream.
Well here goes...
After I read your pink fire pants dream, I realized and even commented on how it "feels" like a dream that I might have. Well I feel that I must lay this out and hope that it is received in the manner in which it is intended. I had to open up my journal to properly transcribe this one.

SOme time ago, I believe right after my heart expansion experience last fall I had a dream that involved a small child from Tailand.

Journal entry: September 19, 2004
This little Tai child was sitting in half lotus position on a bed with purple sheets and chanting 5 phrases over and over "Pretty, Teenager, stripedsocks, Purplepillowcase, smellgood,". These 5 important mantras were repeated for some time until the little Tai child said "It is finished" When he said that I wsuddenly became aware that I had been sitting in a box that was sealed. I had been here for as long as I could recall yet never knew anything else! I had not known discomfort as I had enough room to sit in full lotus and practice most any yoga asanas.

This little Tai child then opened the seal on the box and I sprung upwards and out and was delighted when the little Tai child joined my fingers with his and transported me to a bus stop location like a bus (to travel across states) As I sat on my bag with several groups of my yoga students, I noticed an energetically attractive being.... male or female I could not tell... they were sitting on a large bluish purplish bag and had seven locks of long hair. I came and sat between this beings legs and I quickly realized that I had been a poet in many past lives and that I was IN deed a poet Now. As I sat be side or with this being I scooted back until I felt I had gone INside this being and I being One with the being, we then became compelled to recite poetry from deep within. As the words proceeded they all came out of this beings mouth and crowds gathered around in expectation of what WE would say. The whole time I was happy to know I was the muse! Then I realized I was the Muse and the man INspired and the INspiration.

strikingly similar
what do you think?
maybe I Am the lesbian poetess?
Maybe U R from a past life?
Maybe your pen is mine....

j

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.281 sec, (2)