CureZone   Log On   Join
My Pen is mightier than a sword....

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ”incurable” pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
Ayehasherayeh Views: 2,570
Published: 16 years ago

My Pen is mightier than a sword....

I was back in my mother's house seemingly in school. I had a huge duffle bag stuffed with writing utensils and paper, clothing and a ginormous lunch with several bottles of ginger beer.

On my way downstairs to leave for the bustop. I saw a woman sitting on the couch. She immediately caught my eye not because she was a stranger but because she seemed to be a composite of all I have desired in females. She was dressed in black leather jacket and pants and had her hair pulled back with the appearance of it being short or androgynous looking. She was not beautiful I feel in the world's sense of beauty but seemed to have all the inner qualities and energy I desire.

She said to me something like. "I Am the woman who lives in your poetry and writing" I reached out to shake her hand in admiration and she took mine and kissed it. I was surprised as I felt honored to meet HER and to shake HER hand and be in HER presence and yet she was seemingly of equal mind in meeting me like the feeling was mutual.

I was told by my mom that I would miss the bus and had only 15 minutes to make it to the bustop. Plenty of time to walk the two blocks but my bag was so heavy that I contemplated chucking my ginormous lunch and draining the bottles of ginger beer to lighten my load.

When I got to the bustop my brother who had left before me was not there and I must say a short bus was pulling away if that means anything? I did not recognize anyone at the stop and at that point was like "Oh yeah I'm dreaming there is some message and symbolism here" so I was kinda lucid and searching for the climax or key to the dream. There were 3 seperate groups of what most would judge as unappealing students looking at me. A guy walked up to me and looked at the back of my hair and said "paper thin". I wondered how to take that statement and whether I should accept it or judge it and If so as good or bad. I simply accepted and did not react.

I sat on my large bag and a woman came up to me and sat in between my legs. I glanced back at the guy who made the comment and again wondered if I should judge the intentions of his words and also of the 3 groups of students that most would find intimidating. Again I just released all feelings and thought "that is over, it is in the past, concentrate on what is NOW" so i glanced at the woman in between my legs. She was a poet and a lesbian I just felt this also shortish hair, shorter than my own. She stood up and declaredto the pthers very loudly: "I felt something very hard and very large poking me in my backside through your bag." I chuckled as I silently thought of the bottle of ginger beer. She then said. "Your Pen is indeed as mighty as your word".

I heard the term pen is mightier than sword last night before bed. But the woman said "word" (not sword)

A.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (2)