CureZone   Log On   Join
10 year old is dying of brain cancer - any help?

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Kidney Stones Remedy
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
levo900 Views: 2,929
Published: 16 years ago

10 year old is dying of brain cancer - any help?

Hello,

My nephew is ten years old and has glioblastoma multiforme grade 4. He was diagnosed two years ago. Someone told me about flaxeed oil and cottage cheese and he was given it but never regularly. My sister did not believe that any oil could could cure him because doctors told her that nothing else could be done. My nephew took the oil and yoghurt (because he detested the cheese) but only after I or my Mum had called the house and begged my sister to do so. So sometimes he would go for a whole week without it and start again the next and so on. Now he is in a hospice and his whole body has shut down. He can't walk, cannot eat, and is now going blind. He still has his understanding and reasoning though. I was wondering whether he is too far gone to try the oil again. Now that he is not at my sister's house, I feel I can commit to giving it to him regularly if it is not too late. He can only swallow light fluids so my main problem would be getting him to swallow something so thick in his condition. He also sleeps most of the day. I doubt he has much time it could be any day now. Can any one offer any suggestions.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)