Angel Pin

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
lilpolock Views: 1,632
Published: 16 years ago

Angel Pin

Hello All! Had this dream around 14th or 15th of November.
Someone was trying to give me an angel pin. I didn’t like the idea of wearing an angel figure pinned to my clothing. I felt doing so was like making a statement, but if asked, I wouldn’t know what that statement was. So I refused, twice, without even looking at them. Then I saw first one, then the other. They were done in gold in an outline design, with the inside being an open space. One was a full figure, the other, was a head and shoulders above a guitar. Don’t remember either one having wings. I do think they both had musical instruments. They were quite attractive.

When I woke I thought about the ‘church’ I have started going to; The Church of the Angels. I first heard about it through the Reiki Healers that had a table at Wal-Mart during women’s wellness week. Well I’ve got a lot of negative residue from being brought up Catholic. Churches in general tend to turn me off (or put me to sleep). I can’t seem to fit in with the group consciousness. I tend to leave out huge segments of ‘dogma’, just can’t accept everything. Anyway I’ve gone bout three times and realized they are a bunch of ‘spiritualists’. Not sure what that means and if I want to be associated with it. The other thing about this church is the ‘messages’. I’m sure the people are well-meaning, just don’t know how accurately they are interpreting what they receive. Later I also considered that in denying the angel pin, I might be in denial.
Like I’m “working” this act all on my own. No help from angels or guides here. I had to admit with the insights I’ve been having that it was possible I was getting help. That’s when things got interesting. Within a day or two I found an angel pin that had belonged to my mom. My daughter had taken it after her Gma had passed, as a remembrance. I took it to the bathroom and cleaned it up. I realized it was quite ugly. (Maybe that’s why I didn’t want one) Later that day I went to work. Wal-Mart plays their own radio station on the overhead 24/7.
As I was preparing to go out onto ‘the floor’ I thought I heard an ‘oldie’ on the overhead and started to sing along: “You are my special angel sent from up above”
Only it wasn’t playing on the overhead, at least not the one in the store…
So yeah, I’ve got help. Marj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)