CureZone   Log On   Join
Did I miss the boat ;-/

KDM Views: 438
Published: 16 years ago

Did I miss the boat ;-/

Hello again,

I was wondering if someone would know what a dream means that I had - well, over 15 years ago but I still remember it like it was yesterday.

Basically, I was at a fashion show and was looking quite dowdy. There were a lot of people there - like an auditorium.

I saw all sorts of people who had nice clothes on and getting out onto the runway. There was a German woman who was blond with short hair and a little taller than me. She helped me with my hair combing and brushing it so that it looked neat and polished.

My hair was unruly when I first went in but as she combed the unruly parts, they magically straighted out and became nice - Then for some reason, I was to model a nice red suit with red shoes, a red bag with a gold chain-like strap.

I was ready to be presented to the world ;-))

Then, I had to make my way to the runway through a crowd of people but could not get there because there were so many in the way - it was like they were black shadows - you did not actually see faces.

Then, when I got to the runway, it seemed as though the show was over and people were on their way out and leaving the center.

Here I am 15 years later wondering if I "missed the boat". If so, is there anything I can do to get back on it ;-))

Thanks again,
KDM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)