CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 21 FLUSHES = 1050 GRAMS OF STONES ?

benstone Views: 2,122
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 502,034

Re: 21 FLUSHES = 1050 GRAMS OF STONES ?

Hi Triggerman
I'm 52 years old, my first flush was August 2001. I have never experienced the excruciating pain since, but my gallbladder felt very tender for approx 5 weeks after the first flush. My last flush was 6/12/03. I still feel bloated and a little tender in the gallbladder area. Each flush is different, sometimes I feel brilliant, other times the gallbladder feels very tender. It is hard to explain, it's not an acute pain more an unusual feeling in the gallbladder area. I too think a lot could be psychological, because when working, you don't seem to dwell on your ailments. I flush approx every month, at the beginning, I did the flush every two weeks. I have totalled 21 flushes and have come to the conclusion my body must be making these stones on a daily bases, but I would be surprised if the liver could hold that amount of stones. The majority of stones are pea green in colour, are solid and have a waxy type of substance.
I hope this helps
Joe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)