CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 21 FLUSHES = 1050 GRAMS OF STONES ?

Triggerman Views: 2,128
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 501,939

Re: 21 FLUSHES = 1050 GRAMS OF STONES ?

Hi Joe. Your experience interests me and I'd like to know more. When did you begin the purges (how long have you been doing them)? Do you still have pain? If so, is it constant or does it come and go? Where do you feel pain? Just in the gallbladder area? Or also in the back and other areas of the abdomen?

I'm a "calibrator" too, but instead of weighing my stones I've been keeping track of the volume. I've done 19 purges and so far I've expelled 2600 stones, amounting to nearly 10 cubic inches, which is about 164 cubic centimeters, 5.5 ounces, or almost 3/4 cup. It's enough to make a ball a little larger than a tennis ball, although I doubt it would bounce.

Like you, I've begun to wonder whether I will ever come to the end of this unending supply of stones. More of a concern is the pain. I've been pain free 10 days or 2 weeks at a time three or four times. But overall, in terms of pain, I'm still about where I began a year ago. I'm an old man (66) but there are things left that I want to do in life, but this gallbladder thing has just stopped me. I don't feel like doing a damn thing.

At this point, there's no question that my disability is at least partly psychological, because if I give myself a kick and get up and get moving I feel quite a bit better. But still, the pain continues, with no end in sight. I'd really like to see a string of about a hundred testimonials from people saying they've been pain free for months or years because of the purges. I guess those folks (if they exist) wouldn't be as likely to post messages as the people who are still suffering.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)