CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Joe Benstones is a quack i think? think what ulike

benstone Views: 2,062
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 501,969

Re: Joe Benstones is a quack i think? think what ulike

Yes Adios I am for real and yes it was my first posting. I would never discourage, upset or offend anybody intentionally, I have actually done 21 flushes whether you believe me or not .
It all started when my wife and I decided to go on a diet, I was bordering 15 stone in weight and had been taking blood pressure tablets for eleven years. I was on a mission to sort myself out. In my twenties I was a fit 12 stone and that was my target. The first diet was the weight watchers which wasnít bad I lost 12lb, then my sister on her weekly visit introduced us to the Atkins Diet, I thought this diet was heaven sent all that cheese, cream and meat, the weight started to fall off quickly. But on the third week of the diet after a tuna fish salad, I was doubled up with pain on my right side, the pain was excruciating. After searching the net I was convinced my problem was gallstones. I found several remedies on the net
For the removal of gallstones, the one I decided on was the pint of olive oil with lemons, the oil was taken in small shots every 15 minutes followed by a lemon chaser. On day I decided to do the flush I admit I was scared, all sorts of thoughts went through my head but I convinced myself anything was better than all that pain. To my surprise the oil and lemons went down quite well although I didnít get much sleep that night on my right side. After my first visit to the toilet in the morning I was gob smacked at the amount and the size of the stones the largest stone was approx 41mm long x 19mm wide, they were all shapes and sizes, the colours ranged from very dark green, pea green and some were brownish. This flush (my first) was august 2001. I used the same recipe for my second flush, this time I found the oil heavy going and felt a little sick ( no big deal) the day after I found several blisters in my mouth I put this down to the organic lemons we had purchased they were very acid. The stones this time were more or less all pea green and most were round in shape. After finding the Hulda Clark recipe which is only 4fl oz of olive oil compared with the one pint, I am a Hulda fan. Since then the stones keep coming, majority pea green in colour and waxy (not hollow). The reason for my first posting was to try and find out if there are people with the same problem as myself. A never ending supply of stones.
Thanks for your replies, MidlothianGirl, Omie, hopinso and Alex
I will help in any way I can.
Joe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.656 sec, (2)